Are you enthusiastic to choose Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy as your subject for your next career move in the UK? In that case, you can join the University of Dundee to enjoy the benefits of CEPMLP Anglo American Scholarship for academic session 2019/20.
The grant is available for EU and overseas students who are willing to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in LLM International Mineral Law and Policy. The educational award is granting a wonderful amount of £25,000 towards the tuition fees of the proficient eligible aspirants.
As part of the interest in supporting best regulatory practice in the mining sector, Anglo Americans are now offering two fully funded postgraduate scholarships leading to the LLM International Mineral Law and Policy.
Applicants must have to meet the following criteria in order to become eligible:
- They must be assessed as EU or overseas (Angola, Argentina, Botswana, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Namibia, Peru, South Africa, Zambia).
- They must hold a degree of an equivalent standard to at least a good UK upper second class honours degree or higher.
- They must be able to demonstrate a high level of English language competence (minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, with no component less than 6.0).
- They have to display intellectual ability and leadership potential.
- They have a proven track record and potential to rise to positions of influence.
- They can be preferably be qualified lawyers having had some post-degree work experience in mining in the government, private sector, or academia.
- They must have an unconditional offer to study LLM International Mineral Law and Policy at the university.
How to Apply
Scholars, who are having an unconditional offer to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in LLM International Mineral Law and Policy at the university, can apply by providing a 250-word Personal Statement sent by email attachment to Anderson.email@example.com.
The closing date of the applications for the bursary is July 31, 2019.