Money is an important factor for poverty-stricken students having a desire to study in the UK. For such scholars, the University of Surrey is pleased to announce the Full Surrey Award.
The educational award is open for the UK/EU apprentices who are going to claim an application for the undergraduate degree in the university. The award amount of up to £3,000 will be presented to the eligible candidates.
The university aims to support the aspirants financially and provide them the best educational facilities. Get more information about the bursary, from the details given below.
To be considered for the grant, the applicants must have to fulfill the conditions of the following given criteria:
- They must have the citizenship of UK/EU only.
- They must have their household income must be less than £25,000.
- They must be normally resident in POLAR4 postcodes rated 1 or 2*.
- They must be paying full tuition fees (therefore NHS-funded students and students who are being funded are not eligible).
- They must have a high school certificate with excellent academic merit.
How to Apply
Candidates have to enroll themselves in an undergraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they will be considered directly for the scholarship by the university.
The applications deadline for the bursary is January 15, 2020.