Applications are accepting from all international students who are seeking an opportunity to study a Foundation Pathways program at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship will be awarded in full upon enrolment in September 2019. The bursary is designed for those who have the desire to complete a bachelor’s degree program.
The university is offering a number of scholarships worth up to £10,000 to successful participants in the session 2019/20. For more information please read the details given below in order to apply for it.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must meet the conditions below:
- Candidates should have accepted their foundation offer from the University and have submitted a scholarship application by 5 August 2019.
- Candidates should not be in receipt of any other internal or external scholarship, funding or sponsorship.
- Candidates must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Candidates must start their studies at the University in September 2019.
- Candidates must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment and should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Birmingham from other sources.
How to Apply
Applicants wishing to apply for this grant, candidates need to take place at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form.
The online application form includes general questions about your academic background and includes short, essay-style questions (250-word limit) about academic and extra-curricular achievement.
The deadline for applications to the scholarship is August 5, 2019. You must have accepted your conditional or unconditional offer by this date. So please apply as soon as possible.