If you are interested to explore a career in Health Psychology and looking for a scholarship to study a master’s degree course in this entire field. It is an expansive professional scientific field focusing on the study of human behaviour.
The King’s College London is offering Dr Antony Kidman Scholarship for students from all over the world in the UK. The scholarship will be worth £10,000 available as either a cash bursary or a contribution towards tuition fees. Find out more about this scholarship and how you can apply.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- undertaking the full-time MSc Health Psychology at King’s, 2019 entry;
- have firmly accepted an offer of a place in a study from September 2019;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- Home/EU/International fee status with a household income of £50,000 or less;
- willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
How to Apply
The deadline for applications is 30 June 2019.