The study programme will provide an amount of £1,500 to each eligible participant. Get detailed information about an award that includes tuition, financial aid & more given below.
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- Be a national of, and living in, one of these countries:
- Egypt; Ghana; Kazakhstan; Malaysia; Morocco; Tanzania; Turkey or Ukraine.
How to Apply
The applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, the eligible candidates will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
The applications of the award will not be accepted after August 31, 2019.