Scholarships are the best way to fund your studies. So, if you are searching for grants to pursue your further degree in the UK, then you will be glad to know that the Coventry University of London is pleased to announce Country Award Tier 1 Scholarship for talented students.
The grant is open for the international candidates who wish to accomplish their undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. The educational award worth a maximum of £2,500 will be presented to each successful applicant who will enroll in September 2019.
The university wants to encourage ambitious students from selected countries to study with them by providing them financial support and enhancing their candidature in the field of their interest. For more details please read the information given below.
Aspirants must have to fulfill the following given criteria:
- They must be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- They must hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Be a national of, and living in, one of these countries: Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Congo, Ethiopia, Malawi, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
- For an undergraduate degree, they must have a high school certificate.
- For postgraduate degree, they must have an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the endowment, applicants have to apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they will be automatically considered for the award on the basis of the provided documents by the scholar with the applied course application.
The applications deadline for the grant is August 31, 2019.