Are you looking about study in the UK? Then there is a valuable opportunity for you. The Swansea University’s College of Science is announcing Taught Master’s Scholarships for talented candidates.
UK/EU students are invited to apply for this funding programme. The bursary is available for those who intended to study on the following postgraduate master’s program MSc Advanced Computer Science, MSc Advanced Software Technology, MSc Computer Science, MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Swansea route), MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Grenoble route), MSc Cyber Security, MSc Data Science, MSc Environmental Biology: Conservation and Resource Management, MSc Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change, MSc Geographic Information and Climate Change, MSc Mathematics, MSc Mathematics and Computing for Finance.
The award amount worth £2,500 will be reduced from the tuition fees of the scholar. To apply for this grant read the given information.
To become eligible applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Please note that before you apply for this scholarship, you MUST have made an application to study on one of the courses above, and also received an offer from us.
- Scholarships are available only to new postgraduate taught applicants who are UK/EU students.
- Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees.
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree at undergraduate level (or equivalent).
- Applicants must enroll on a postgraduate course in the College for the first time in September 2019.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application end of July; successful applicants must confirm acceptance of their scholarship.
- Scholarship holders are expected to cooperate with the College’s recruitment activities.
- If it is deemed necessary for a scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis.
- If in view of the Head of College a scholarship holder’s progress is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the scholarship may be withdrawn. A scholarship may also be withdrawn on grounds of failure to comply with any of the conditions attached to the award. The scholarship holder may be required to repay to the College any award which has been made, either in whole or in part, as determined by the College. If the scholarship holder feels that such a withdrawal is unjustified, s/he may appeal in writing to the Head of College within 15 working days of the date of notification.
- The College of Science reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and such other Regulations as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.
How to Apply
To apply for this bursary, aspirants have to save the College of Science Master’s Scholarship Application Form 2019-2020 of this award on their system. After completing it they have to mail it to email@example.com.
The closing date of the application is July 19, 2019.