High performing students are invited to enjoy the benefits of China Ambassador Scholarships in the UK at the University of Central Lancashire in the academic year 2019/20.
The endowment is open for the international scholars willing to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. There are 6 awards available for the successful applicants proving a waiver of 50% in the tuition fee for a maximum of 3 years of study.
The university is aiming to provide support to high achieving apprentices with the world-class educational facilities and financially, to make them able to bear their own expenses.
Aspirants must have to fulfill the requirements of the given criteria:
- They must be classed as the citizens of the Republic of China, Hong Kong or Macau.
- They must have an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate degree.
- They must have a high school certificate for an undergraduate degree.
- They must hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the university.
- They must have to fulfill the English language requirements for enrollment.
How to Apply
To apply for the grant, candidates must have to enroll themselves in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After that, they can download an application form and then send the completed application attested with the required relevant documents to the email@example.com.
The applications deadline for the award is August 31, 2019.