Chevening offers new fully-funded scholarships for outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world in the United Kingdom.
These awards are open for those who want to undertake any master’s course at any UK university. The aim of this programme is to develop leadership skills and encourage healthy working relationships between team members, clients, other managers and the community at large.
The successful participants will receive full tuition fees for one year. Make sure you read the application carefully, fill it out completely, and meet the application deadline.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for an award, then you will need to register as new users regardless of whether they have applied previously. After registration, they must complete an application form through the online application system.
The deadline for scholarship applications is November 5, 2019.