The University of the West of England is granting the Chancellor’s Scholarship for international postgraduate students in the session 2020/21.
The educational bursary will provide a 50% discount on the tuition fees. Please read carefully about the eligibility criteria for this award before applying for the funding opportunity.
To be eligible, applicants must
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to Apply
The application deadline for the January 2020 scholarship is Thursday 31 October 2019. Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.