The owners of the North Rhins wind farm are providing Cairnryan Community Fund funded by Scottish Power Renewables community for the excellent applicants.
Cairnryan Community Fund will support community-led charitable activities that support the rural regeneration and sustainability of the community.
The Foundation will provide an amount of up to £500-£10,000 for successful candidates. So that you can check out more details before you apply for this funding opportunity.
Applicants must normally fulfil the following conditions to apply to the fund:
- The proposal is for projects or activities consistent with the overall purpose of Cairnryan Community Fund.
- Applicants have a constitution (governing document or set of rules) and are set up on a not-for-private-profit basis. However, applicants do not need to be registered charities to apply.
- Applicants have a representative membership structure i.e. they do not unduly restrict their membership and/or the committee or board is elected by and accountable to, a wider group of people.
- Applicants must provide their latest set of accounts, signed by an independent third
- Party, and a recent bank statement.
How to Apply
The applications deadline is December 17, 2019.