Business Excellence Scholarships are open to outstanding UK/ EU students entering selected master’s courses in 2019 at Newcastle University.
Scholarship awards of £2,500 are payable towards the cost of tuition fees and will be awarded to high achieving students. Read on to learn more about how to apply for and access the funds. Good Luck!!
You must also meet the following criteria:
- hold an unconditional offer of admission to one of the specified Master’s courses
- hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- be assessed as a UK/ EU student for fee-paying purposes
How to Apply
No application required, students will be considered for these scholarships once their offer status becomes Unconditional.
The deadline of the scholarship applications varies according to the selected course.