If you are passionate about fashion designing but unable to bear the expenses, then you can apply for the Baillie Gifford Access Scholarship at Robert Gordon University.
This programme provides substantial opportunities for those intending to study at Grays School of Art. The scholarship is open to undergraduate students and offers funding support up to the value of £1500 per year.
Please read carefully about the eligibility criteria for this award before applying for the funding opportunity. Best of luck!!
To be eligible for consideration, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Meet the scholarship specific eligibility criteria
- Enrol full time in the first year of your chosen undergraduate degree programme at RGU
- Be Scottish domiciled and classed as a ‘home fees student’
- Have not already obtained a first degree
- Reside in a low-income household (in receipt of Educational Maintenance Allowance or eligible to claim SAAS bursary i.e. household income below £34,000)
In addition, you must meet at LEAST ONE of the following criteria:
- Reside in a postcode area which is regarded by the Scottish Government as being within the 40% (Quintiles 1 and 2) most deprived regions of the country as categorised by Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation (SIMD).
- Have spent time as a Looked After Child or looked After and Accommodated Child, be that at home, in residential, foster or kinship care
- Have completed an ‘Access To’ programme
How to Apply
Applicants for the Scholarship must have met the entry requirements of their UCAS offer from Robert Gordon University and have formally accepted the offer. Applicants must also have met the Access RGU scholarship eligibility criteria.
Application is by invitation only. Eligible applicants will receive an email with further direction. Applicants need only apply once and awards will last the duration of your course of study.
All candidates to the Scholarship will need to enrol in their chosen course at RGU during September 2019.