Lancaster University is granting the Alumni Loyalty Scholarship for the academic year 2019/20. The aim of this programme provides financial supports for the needy candidates.
The Scholarship is open to all their Alumni, regardless of their nationality or year of graduation. This university offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for all taught Master’s programmes for eligible applicants, determined by the level of undergraduate or postgraduate award achieved.
To be eligible for the Alumni Loyalty Scholarship you must either:
- Hold an undergraduate or master’s degree from Lancaster University (achieved at any time) or
- Hold an undergraduate or master’s degree from Lancaster University, achieved at any time, including one delivered through an associated institution, or
- Have graduated from one of our partner institutions with a Lancaster University degree (LU Ghana, Sunway University Malaysia or LU College – BJTU Weihai China) or
- Have studied at Lancaster University via our Study Abroad programme
- Some master’s by research programmes may be eligible, contact us to check
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship; you will qualify automatically if you meet the eligibility criteria and the course entry requirements.
There is no applications deadline for the grant, so please apply to take benefit of this funding programme.