The University of West London is offering a fabulous grant, named Alastair Storey Scholarship for the talented outstanding candidates at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism.
This great opportunity is available for the UK, EU and international aspirants, who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in Hospitality or Culinary Arts. The endowment is offering an award amount having a worth of £3,500 for the scholars.
The studentship is designed to support the students by proving a financial aid and to promote the arena of the Hospitality or Culinary Arts globally. Get more information about the grant from the details given below in order to apply.
Applicants have to follow the given criteria in order to be considered for the award:
- They must be registered on a course in Hospitality or Culinary Arts during the 2019/2020 academic year.
- They must have to maintain a good academic standing and attendance record throughout the course.
- They must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- They must be a citizen of UK/EU/international candidates.
- They must have a high school certificate for an undergraduate degree.
- They must have an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate degree.
How to Apply
Aspirants have to register themselves in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they have to download an application form on their system. Further, the completed application form with the required relevant documents will be sent by email to email@example.com or post to:
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of West London
St Mary’s Road
The applications deadline for the scholarship is October 31, 2019.