Activia is happy to offer an annual scholarship for college and university students in the UK. In this programme, candidates will able to gain new skills and knowledge in any subject.
There will be two scholarship awards for £1,000 each year. Enter for your chance to win a scholarship to help finance your studies. Please read carefully about the eligibility criteria for this award before applying for the funding opportunity.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be attending, or have secured a place, on an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a recognized higher learning institution in the UK
- At least 16 years of age
You give us permission to publish the following if you are a winner or submit an entry of special merit:
- Your name
- Your area of residence (not your full address)
- Your entry
How to Apply
To apply, please answer ONE of the following questions:
- Why is learning important to you and how has it impacted your life?
- Why is having good “people” skills important and how do you use them?
- Why is having good technical or job-specific skills important and how will this make you more employable?
- How will this scholarship award help you?
- Write a short blog article on your selected question (500-1,000 words)
- Publish the article on your blog (it can be yours or a friend’s). Choose your own title for the article
- You must also provide a link* to this page either within the article or at the end of it. Use your own words in and around the link
- When you have completed these steps, fill out the application form
Submissions received ON or BEFORE 31st January 2020 will be entered into the January award